DESIRE TO BUILD A BUSINESS?
Remain a Customer until you have a minimum of (3) customers THEN, should you choose to do so, upgrade to an IBO (Independent Business Owner) for an additional $16.71 per month.
REMEMBER only as a customer your monthly membership is FREE when you sign up two other customers, using your customer sign up link in your back office. When you upgrade to become an IBO you will start to pay your monthly subscription again as the company will start paying you.
To build a large team FAST view the Proven system below that many of the Top leaders have used to build global teams.
The Mind needs three things;
1) A Focus (Dream/Goal/Target)
2) A set of Instructions (Plan)
3) A Hero (Mentor)
Three traits one must have to be successful in Network Marketing;
1) Be coachable or teachable
2) Be willing to work
3) Have Desire
Myth; You do not need to be a master trader to become Chairman 500.
All you need is BELIEF.
SUCCESS = DESIRE + SKILL x FAITH
DESIRE = a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen
SKILL = the ability to do something well; expertise.
The Skills you must master are (The Three Ps)
a. Self-confidence, self-worth
H.E.E.M = Humble Yourself, Educate, Entertain
3. Promoting for Events (weekly events, regional events and most especially International Convention)
a. Events build belief
b. E.V.E.N.Ts = Elevate Visions and Eliminate Negative Thoughts
FAITH = the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen
SUCCESS lies in your consistent daily activity.
You cannot control whether someone signs up or not, but you can control your daily activity.
1. Read or listen to “Go Pro” by Eric Worre and take notes
(e.g 1/2 chapters/day)
2. Read or listen to “Your first year in network marketing”
by Mark Yarnell and Rene Yarnell
3. Ensure that you are doing Personal Develop daily
(reading books, listening to audios)
4. Write down your goal/target and read out your affirmations
3 times/ day
5. Download Daily Mastermind App
6. Write a VIP of 100 people (use the memory jogger)
7. Peak the interest of 10 people a day
a. When you peak someone’s interest all you are doing is raising their curiosity and finding out
b. Example questions
i. In the last 10-15years how much money have you made on the money that has gone through your bank account?
ii. Are you interested in learning how to multiply your money the same way the banks do?
iii. What are your short term-medium term goals? (Let them answer)
If I can show you a way that will help you to achieve that would you be interested?
iv. Hey I am working on a new project with some 6 and 7 figure earners and they asked do I know anyone who is business minded? Your name was the first one I thought of. Let me send you some information and I will follow-up with you and see if I can get you qualified to work with us”
8. Show the plan to at least 3-5 people/day
b. Zoom call
9. Do at least 3-5; 3-way calls/day
10. Follow up with at least 5-10 people/day
EXPOSURE is everything…but the fortune is in the Follow-up
CHAIRMAN FORMULA (SUMMARY)
Personally enroll 40 people into the business (using PS3)
Personally help 7-10 people hit P1000
All you need is 15 people to hit the rank of P1000 and you are chairman ($10,000/month)